The CelloTrack Nano provides real-time alerts if the goods are mishandled – for example, if they are unloaded at the wrong address, deviate from the planned route, or are opened unexpectedly. Continuous recording and event-triggered logic performed by the CelloTrack Nano helps improve efficiency by reducing supply chain mistakes, avoiding delays or damages, increasing information transparency, and potentially reducing insurance expenses.
Moreover, the CelloTrack Nano can prevent theft, losses or misplacements by using proximity location and tampering alerts throughout the entire supply chain.
When an airborne shipment is part of the route, all data is logged by the CelloTrack Nano and is transmitted upon landing.
The CelloTrack Nano enables quality control along the entire supply chain, from factory to delivery with the following main features:
- Location of wireless sensors can be instantly changed according to operational needs
- Easily modified sampling intervals, sensor thresholds and alarm settings
- Programmable geo-fences
- Activation of one or multiple sensors based on the application
- Cross-platform display and a “Mobile-First” approach
- Generates a wide range of reports to provide supply chain insights to help improve processes